Intro to Mojo
This guide is in the early stages, feedback welcomed on Github
This guide assumes some familiarity with a programming language like Python, but does not assume knowledge about Computer Science (CS). Anything that explains a
CS Fundamental will be in a green box so you can skip over them if you already come from a systems programming background:
This is related to a Computer Science topic that you'll need to be familiar with to understand how Mojo works at a deeper level.
While it aims to be a stepping stone from Python to Mojo, unique Python concepts will be explained along the way, so programmers from all backgrounds can use this to learn Mojo.
- Go to the official Modular Get Started form
- Fill out the form, tick Mojo and press submit
- In a few days you'll get an email with a button
Access the Mojo Playground
- If you want to access the playground from VS Code follow this guide
- You can download these notebooks to run them locally via Github